12th Intenational Baltic Congress of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
Autumn 2025, Kaunas, Lithuania
The BaltAnestIC 2023 will take place at the Estonian National Museum, located close to the old military airfield and Raadi Manor.
The congress delegate has open access to the wifi
How to reach the venue?
Most of the hotels are about 3 kilometres from the venue and you can reach the Estonian National Museum by
- Foot. The perfect way to start the day is with a walk, which will take 30-35 minutes. You can find footpaths on Google Maps.
- Bicycle. Tartu has a system of shareable bikes everyone can use. All you need is a smartphone, the app and a 5-day ticket. Tartu is a round-shaped city, and you can reach almost everywhere in 30 minutes by bike. For more information look Tartu Rattas
- Bus. For additional information please look Inner City Bus Transportation
- Taxi. For additional information please look #visitTartu/taxi
- We warmly welcome all of you to the Opening Ceremony and Gathering Meeting on Thursday, September 28th, starting at 18:15 on The Bridge.
- The Estonian National Museum’s exhibitions will be open for you at a small additional fee. Please feel free to take the opportunity to look at how Estonians have lived through the ages.
- We also warmly welcome you to a walking city tour on Friday, September 29th, starting after lunch at 14:30 at the Estonian National Museum and taking you to the centre of the city. Only 20 places are available, so register your interest at the registration desk.
- Finally, we warmly welcome everyone to the Gala Dinner. Some tickets are still available and can be purchased at the registration desk.